Oct 14, 2024

First Show in 5 Years

Sorta figured I would never play in a band again, but it started sounding fun again and I was very happy that Kahler, Ben, and Alison (L > R) were down. We played our first show on August 6, 2024 at The Bishop Bar with Katy Kirby and Mei Semones. All new songs for the new band. <3





And a couple snaps of Katy Kirby - who did put out my favorite album of 2021, "Cool Dry Place". I think me, Kahler, and Rae are probably the biggest Katy Kirby fans in Bloomington, haha.



We are playing our second show this Saturday (October 19th) at Ducks in a Stack for a big anniversary weekend show for the house. We are playing with my favorite local band WIND (which Kahler also drums in), Royal Dog (Anthony of Who Needs You and Wringer's new band in Chicago) and Bloomington's most fun, GoGoGo.